12:26 AM | Posted in
If you have celiac (or cook for people who have it) I highly recommend that you try The Gluten Free Almond Flour Cookbook by Elana Amsterdam. My family and guests have raved over every recipe that I've made from this book. Best of all, almond flour simplifies gluten-free baking by eliminating the need to use a costly mix of unusual flours.

The book includes chapters on the following topics:
Using Almond Flour
Breakfast
Breads and Crackers
Entrees
Pies, Pastries, and Crusts
Cakes and Cupcakes
Cookies and Bars
Toppings, Syrups, and Sauces
I had never used almond flour before I bought this cookbook and it was a delightful surprise. It's highly nutritious and has a wonderful taste and texture. I had given up on gluten-free baking because I didn't want to have to find and keep 10 different kinds of obscure flours on hand and because I wasn't happy with the results. Almond flour replaces the complex mixtures and makes gluten-free baking a breeze.
All of the recipes are simple, short and easy to make. They call for ingredients you're likely to have on hand which makes it easy to try a new recipe on the spur of the moment. The first recipe I tried was the herb crackers. I have never seen my family devour a plate of crackers so quickly and with such relish. I now use this cookbook more than any other.
I'm the only person in my family who has celiac and I greatly appreciate having a cookbook full of recipes that we all like. The recipes are also free of dairy and soy which makes them suitable for people allergic to those foods. But you don't have to have a food allergy to love this cookbook! Elana Amsterdam has mastered the art of creating healthy, easy, delicious dishes that everyone can enjoy.
I highly recommend The Gluten Free Almond Flour cookbook and I'd also like to thank the author for helping to make our lives healthier and easier!

Related Articles



Category:
��

Comments

2 responses to "The Gluten Free Almond"

  1. Baton Rouge Hotels On April 27, 2011 at 1:49 AM

    I have seen that country and it is really an amazing place to travel. I am in love with the Indonesian cuisine and culture. I was there at that country some few months back for business purpose and I enjoyed it very well.

     
  2. best bars to host Corporate Gatherings Singapore On February 7, 2012 at 3:48 PM

    Great cookbook you have suggested.I was looking for such books. I think now I can try some good recipes at home with my family.Keep sharing.